Here are some important things we’d like you to know about us:
- We have been helping men and women to feel better using bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for 15 years (longer than just about anyone else), and have continually been at the forefront of the field of anti-aging medicine.
- We do not take a one-size-fits-all approach to hormone replacement. Each Renew Man client has a treatment plan that is optimized just for him.
- Hormone therapy for men isn’t just about testosterone replacement. Our doctors will provide you with a complete treatment program that includes estrogen suppression (if necessary), and testicular stimulation (if desired). Without the former, most men will have side effects and will be put an increased risk for prostate cancer; without the latter, testicular shrinkage is likely to occur.
- Have you been using gels, patches, or pellets? They don’t work so well, do they. Renew Man clients are provided with testosterone injections—this is the only way to effectively treat low testosterone in men.
- We help you to keep your testosterone treatment private and convenient with self-administered injections. No going to a clinic or a doctor’s office for your injections. Self-administered injections also enable you to get the frequency of dosing you need for optimal results. Once a week or once a month (which is what most clinics do) isn’t enough.
- We treat more than just low testosterone if you need it. Low thyroid, growth hormone, DHEA, adrenal fatigue…your Renew Man doctor can incorporate treatment for any of these into your program if needed or desired. We also offer nutrition and physical fitness support.
- We offer flexibility and options with regard to paying for your program. Prefer a predictable flat monthly fee that includes auto-ship? We offer convenient and competitive package plans. Prefer to go the al a carte route and order/pay as you go? Not a problem. It’s up to you. You’ll get the same quality treatment and service regardless.
- Our network of qualified doctors spans the country. Call us and we’ll let you know if one of them is located near you.
- We are not a franchise, and are therefore not comprised of different doctors following different protocols. Whether you’re in California, New York, or somewhere in between, you can rest assured that your Renew Man hormone replacement program will be based upon the cutting edge protocols we’ve been refining for over a decade and a half. One business, one name, one source of expertise.
- Hormone replacement therapy is all we do. It’s our passion, and it’s our focus. Our clients frequently tell us we’ve helped them to “get their life back” (or something along those lines). That’s what we’re all about.
- We make hormone replacement easy and convenient, without sacrificing effectiveness. We know this particular combination is hard to find—our clients tell us that every day.
- We make hormone replacement safe. Obviously, this is a really important point. There is a right way and a wrong way to do hormone replacement therapy. Unfortunately, there are far too many practitioners out there doing hormone replacement incorrectly. If your hormones aren’t balanced correctly, you may not feel better, you may have unwanted side effects, and you may increase your chances for developing serious illness. If done correctly, hormone replacement will help you to feel better, will not cause unpleasant side effects, and will actually reduce your chances for developing serious illness. Call us—you’ll see that we know what we’re talking about.
- The medications we provide are available by prescription only; the pharmacies we use are of the best quality and have been thoroughly screened; and all of our doctors are either M.D.’s or D.O.’s with expertise in hormone replacement and anti-aging medicine. We don’t deal in over-the-counter miracle cures and hocus-pocus. Everything we do is based on real science, and real results.
- A quality hormone replacement program must include monitoring and follow up. Our clients are required to have lab testing done on a regular basis, and we require face-to-face visits with one of our doctors at least once a year. This is the only way to do hormone replacement therapy safely and effectively. You should be wary of anyone who doesn’t require this.
- We’re easy to reach. Just pick up the phone, and as long as it’s during regular business hours, you’ll get a real human being on the other end. Have a question or a concern? Need you’re your dosage adjusted? Need an appointment? Just call. Or email us if that’s better for you. And by the way, you’ll get to know our staff because you’ll deal with the same people over and over again. Our staff is big enough to provide a high level of responsiveness to our clients, but not so big that you won’t be on a first name basis with everyone.
If you’re interested in pursuing hormone replacement therapy, deciding with whom you’ll work is the most important piece of the puzzle. Make sure you feel comfortable, and make sure all of your questions are answered before moving forward with anyone (including us!)